Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 7 of Thanks…



Day 7 of thanks…


Topic for the big number 7 is my house. Really? I forgot I put that in. But I am grateful to have a roof over my head.


I like my house. It is old and needs some things done to it, but I can call it mine. I love having a place where me and my girls can go to escape the world.


My house was built in 1954 and has only had 2 owners. Me and the lady we bought it from. Erma (the lady we bought it from) said when she sold it she just wanted someone to love it as much as she did. That I do. I love that it is close to all 3 schools that my girls will go to. It is about 3 minutes from my parents, Greg's parents are behind us and we live in a great neighborhood.


I have been in my house since January of '04. Last year for Christmas, Santa brought me a new bathroom. It is fun to have a new room in the house. I am hoping to start doing some more things around the house to change it up.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I need to come and see your house in person....or better yet, the chick who lives there!