Thursday, January 8, 2009

Way to Go Girls!

Danaka played on her school's volleyball team this year. It was a blast to learn the sport with her, to watch her participate in another type of team sport.

The girls made it to region and took 3rd place.

The last night the coach holds a Parent's play the players, I was grateful that Greg has a clue about volleyball because heaven knows I don't. It was fun to watch them play together with all the other parents.

Danaka I am so proud of you. You were AMAZING! I am so glad that you have the courage to try something new and to give it your all.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What would it be like to be young again?
She looks like she is having a blast!
I love the age that Jaycie is at they are so fun!

Sovic Clan said...

That is hilarious that the coach is the same from when we went there... crazy, and makes me feel real old!