Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dance...Dance...Dance

I love December and all that it brings, especially knowing that I get to see Danaka dance. I absolutely love watching her dance. She grows so much between each recital, and this time was no exception. She did beautiful. We had to make some changes with dance this year and to be honest they turned out for the best. Danaka has grown more in the past 4 months than she has in the past 2 years.



My favorite performances are Care Centers. The sudio performs at them every year, and they are the performances that mean the most. The residents there are always so sweet, and just grateful that we are there. Here are just a few pics of the Care center performances. I was back stage during recital and have not yet gotten the pics yet. I will post when I get them.



The other great part about dance is Jayci is so fun to watch. She just bounces and claps, put her hands in the air and just has a ball whenever any music comes one. I for sure need to get video and post.



Danaka you did FANTASTIC! You are absolutely beautiful and I am so glad that we can share something so close to my heart.

1 comment:

Amander said...

Loving these short 'n sweet updates about you and your girls!

That is really cool you and Danaka share such a love for the same thing!