Thursday, January 8, 2009

RiLeY RoSe!

We had Greg's niece Riley come stay with us for a few days. We didn't do too much, just kindof hung out. Danaka and Riley went with Angela and her girl's to see HSM3, yes they are juset now seeing it!!! We did go and see Marly and Me! It was the BEST movie. I loved the book and I loved the movie. Rose and I walked out bawling. We were going to go shopping, but we had fun playing games and watching movies. I was going through Danaka's camera to get pics of her and Jay, I came across their photo shoot, I have included just a few. YOU CRAZY GIRLS!

I love her so much, she is such a fun person and we love having her around. Thanks for coming Riley! We love you.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Wow, they look a lot alike. That is so funny.
Have a great night!

Sovic Clan said...

They are so cute!