Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanksgiving...It's Only January

My New Year's resolution was to do better blogging. Great start huh. Anyway instead of combining all posts that I have missed into 1, and I going to do short and sweet enteries about all that we have been up to the last 6 weeks.


First is Thanksgving. We had a great. I had both the girl's and was so happy to have them with me. We ate dinner at my mom's with all my cousins, my 2 aunts, my grandma my parents and my brother. We had a ton of people and a ton of yummy food.


Jayci decided that she really likes green bean casserole, and not to found of sweet potatos or mashed potates.


After dinner we went and saw Four Christmases. I love Reese Witherspoon, and this movie did not let me down! The only pics I have of Thanksgiving is Jayci eating breakfast in the morning. I guess that is better than none!

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Holy Crazy...I know. Time Flies!
I am proud of the few posts that I have made.
And, of all of the many photo opps this season I don't have one picture to show for it. NONE...not even Christmas. I am terrible.

Amander said...

Jayci doesn't like sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes - how sad! But I have to admit, green bean casserole is pretty good :)

(P.S. I like your resolution to do more blogging!)