Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. I hope she had a great day.


My mom is truly one of the greatest people I know, she has put up with more than her fair share from me, and some how still finds it in her to talk to me :-)


We all met for dinner last night at Chilis, and the funniest thing happened on the way home. We saw a full moon on the way home. Thats right some strange guy was mooning someone right in the middle of the intersection. What kindof FREAK would do that! Oh wait, as much I as I hate to admit that, yep that would be my brother, and I was the poor victim. I hope his Fiance knows exactly what she is getting herself into! Does he not know that you can be arrested for that! I wasn't going to post about it, because it is kindof embrassing that my 23 yr old brother would do that, but hopefully he reads this, and is a little embrassed!


We don't do birhtday presents for the girls in the family, on Friday we are doing our traditional girl's night out MASSAGES. We have a lot of fun, we get massages from a FANTASTIC spa, and then go and have dinner. I so need one, so I am very much looking forward to it. I will post about that later.


Happy Birthday Mom, We Love You!

6 comments:

Amander said...

Your mom sounds like a wonderful woman - and I love the idea of traditional girls' night out massages!

And that is hilarious that your brother did that (embarrassing, but hilarious).

Sovic Clan said...

I always thought your mom was super cool when we were kids! That is great that you guys go out on a girls night! How fun!

And your brother is SO funny! I can't believe he did that!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You and your Mom deserve a girls night out!
Have a great night! And Happy Birthday Mom!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Hey MINDI, I sent you an invite to my blog. I hope you received it. Check you e-mail... Your work e-mail.

Brady and Melinda Johnson said...

Mindi...we need your email address in order to invite you to the blog. Will you text it to brady? Please! You are a house full of beautiful girls!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Are you still alive? I hope you are doing OK.
Love ya, Jenny