Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Presenting…Mr & Mrs.

On April 16th, my little brother and Danica were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was a cold day following a night of snow fall, but it was beautiful.

I did my brother and Danica's video montage and was so excited to show it at their luncheon. I even took a ton of great pics at the temple that I had put in. It started playing just fine when all of the sudden half way through it just stopped. I was so sad. I went behind the head table and tried to get it to work and just cried. Come to find out that the program I use to convert it to a dvd was not complete. I had just got a new computer and it transferred the program but not the authorization so it only gives you the "trial" version, which will only transfer ½ over. Oh well, we got it fixed for the reception and that is all that matters. It was all Danica's dad's fault though. He was speaking about having things go wrong and they already had 2 strikes. That is right before I started the video, so I can't take full blame.


Here are some that I took at the temple. Following the photographer around the temple to get pics, made me really want her camera so my pics would be even better…maybe one day J






Here are some of me and my girls that the photographer took, and also some of Danica's bridals and a few other shots from the day. She did a great job.

Didn't my cousin do an AMAZING job on their cake. Way to go Nicci.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

you are so talented... those pictures turned out great!

Sovic Clan said...

What great pics!!! Your girls are so pretty! My soon to be (2) sister in laws need cakes for their wedding! Hook up up with your cousin:)

Tiffany said...

My goodness! They are beautiful pictures, and what a great cake!! That is awesome!