Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Easter time!


Easter was so much fun this year. Jayci knew what was going on and Danaka is still my little girl who gets excited.


On Saturday the girls went to the Turner's for their Easter Egg hunt and dinner…I love these pics


They make it impossible for the older ones to find all their eggs! Creative work guys!




We had a great Easter Sunday. I have a new calling in my ward as a teacher in Relief Society. I will post more about that later, but that made the day even busier.




I love this picture of my girlies looking at eachother.


The best part about Easter was when showed up to my Nana's, my sweet Nana who is so innocent and thought the following was an Easter shirt. She loved the bunny on it. Oh my sweet Nana.
We had a great dinner and a great egg hunt. Jayci is going to be one to watch out for in the upcoming years! She knew what she needed to do, with a little help from "PaPa" (I love that she calls my dad that).

The Easter Bunny even came on Saturday night and brought me and my girls Marley and Me and some yummy treats. Thanks!

2 comments:

Amander said...

Okay, Jayci's hair is adorable! And her little dress. And those Easter pillows/stuffed animals you got them - so cute!

Sovic Clan said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the playboy bunny!