Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tribute to my girls

To My Sweet Sweet Girls....

I love you both from your head to your toes,
I love you in your jeans and t-shirts and oh so much in ribbons and bows.

I love watching all the new things you do
Everyday the two of you teach me something new.

I love watching Danaka and little Jayci play
and oh how it melts my heart with a book on the floor you lay.

My sweet angels as each day passes and I watch you grow
I know this is the greatest love that I will ever know.

To Danaka and Jayci....you two are my world and there are days when life seems tough, but all I need is a smile or laugh, a mommme or mama and everything is perfect. I feel so blessed to be your mom and I hope that you will always know just how loved the both of you are. Thank you for making my life filled with more joy and love then I ever thought possible.

6 comments:

Amander said...

I almost started tearing up! This is super cute, Min. Those girls are lucky to have you for a mom.

Sovic Clan said...

That is so cute! You have such beautiful girls just like their mom!

D-Crew said...

Hey Mind-
I am so glad you have found such a sweet happiness! You deserve it! Your fam is beautiful!! Love ya!

Emily Marshall said...

Your girls are SO LUCKY to have you as a mom. Seriously, Min..they were both meant to be with you!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I loved you poem for your cuties.

It is crazy how much we love our kids. I would have never thought I would give up so much, just to be near them.

You are such a great Mom and you have such beautiful girls!

Tiffany said...

Ditto to what everyone said, I love the poem and isn't it amazing how much they fill our hearts?!? You're a great mom!!!