Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Don't I Wish it was Stuart Little...

Okay, so I am posting this because a blog is not all good right? So last night I pulled in my drive way and noticed that my cat was having some fun on the porch with a little visitor that I will call Stuart Little. It doesn't bother me as long as he keeps his "toys" away from me and actually it is very nice that in the five years that I have lived here, have never had to worry about mice. Well noticing that there was no way to get in my back door without interrupting game time, I tried to call Danaka to tell her to come open the front door (I had left my house key for her), she being the great daughter that she is, thought that I just needed her to come help me get things out of my car, so what does she do, she opens the back door and Ozzy (that's my cat) runs in the house with Stuart in mouth. I still don't know this is happening when I am standing on my front porch trying to get Danaka to come and open the door, well when she finally does she has this look of, of, of "Oh Crap"I opened the door. I walk into the back room and see ozzy swating around stuart. Me being so brave jumps on my kitchen counter with Jayci and calls, who else my dad. He comes down and as soon as he opens the door Stuart runs behind my entertainment center and has not been seen since, well at least not by me, Ozzy sat in the same spot for about 3 hours last night, and the peanut butter in the trap disappeared, but we still have not captured him.

I am a little freaked out, I have 2 traps set and wear my shoes all over my house. I even put my shoes on my nightstand last night just in case.

Please pray that our little friend soon goes to Heaven, I can't handle this anymore.

I will keep you posted.

To my friend...."Stuart, come out come out where ever you are...don't you want some yummy peanut butter!"

5 comments:

Amander said...

Oh dear! That is not at all pleasant! I hope your cat finds little stuart soon...yeesh.

Keddington Chronicles said...

My husband Tarzan come over and hit mouse on head with club. We use skin to make coats for winter. We come over after we put cave fire out!
-Jane-

The Circus said...

LOL hey mindi, i found you through various other blogs... I feel your pain on this one! I hate mice!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Ummm, I would just move out! I am such a wimp. I can't help it. Good Luck.

Tiffany said...

Lucky you! We have had mice every year until last year (yes I'm knocking on wood as I write!) Try the sticky traps if Stuart isn't caught soon!!