Monday, October 13, 2008

Annual Spaghetti Dinner


I don't really know why I am posting about this, but I guess because I decided there are great perks to being in a small town and I love having traditions. Yesterday was the annual Spaghetti Dinner. For those of you that have never been you have certainly missed out, and you must make plans to go next year. For those that have gone am I wrong in saying it is so YUMMY!!!


Not only is the spaghetti the best ever, thanks to Coloissmos sausage and sauce, but it is so fun to see the same faces every year! It seems like no matter what time you go, the same fun people are always there.


It is so neat to see the support that people give each and every year. So many people lined up from 12-7, yes even with the snow this year, there were just as many people as usual. We have been going to this every year since I can remember, but my mom and dad were talking yesterday and they went before they were even married. My gramps had lots of friends that lived out that way, so the tradition began it has probably been almost 40 years that my parents have gone.


I can't wait until next year, just another reason to love fall & the month of October!

4 comments:

Amander said...

I had no idea there was such a yummy tradition in Utah! Next year I'll have to go for sure!

Anonymous said...

try sitting in church in the morning while they are cooking..lol. very hard. this year we bought the sauce and sausage from Colosimos and made it for Reyna's bday dinner...so we could miss the crowds.

Tiffany said...

I've never been! My grandma has gone and gotten some of it and brought it home and I thought it was good but I've never actually been....weird...

Unknown said...

I didn't know you volunteered for this! I didn't see you this year. I was hoping to. Question: is the sauce from Colosimo's too? I love it!