Thursday, October 7, 2010

I forgot I had this thing!

Where did the time I go….


 

I almost forgot that I had this thing.


 

Life has been VERY busy since April. I will do a quick version of all that has happened.


 

Danaka:


 

  • Danaka played softball again this year, between practices and games many nights were spent on the ball field.
  • Danaka made AllStars this year for softball. I was so excited for her. She worked so hard. Her team the "KnOcK*OuTz" were so awesome. They had a great coaching staff. They did well in the tournaments. (This WILL be blogged in full detail later, lots of fun stories, even the cops getting called). Lots of Summer weekends spent at the ball park.
  • Dance Concert for Dance Company
  • Recital for the studio.
  • Danaka made Brockbank's Cheer Squad in April.
  • All 4.0s and 1 3.9 last school year.
  • Turned 14!
  • Dance started back up
  • Danaka played Fall ball
  • Going to St George in November for a tournament
  • Dance started
  • Danaka is a typical teenager. Keeps us all busy!


 

Jayci:

  • What to say about J, she is getting older and more sassy. I posted a video of Jayci on facebook and that is a typical day with J. She makes me laugh.
  • She is so smart, learning EVERYTHING she can.
  • We just started potty training! I found Jayci's pure love of chocolate.
  • Started dance this year


 

Mindi:

  • Was released as a teacher in Relief Society (miss that calling dearly) but
  • Called as 1st Counselor in the YW Presidency. LOVE IT
  • Girls Camp
  • Danaka's mom and personal driver/assistant.
  • Dance trip to St George
  • Threw a surprise party for Danaka's birthday, even made her cake!
  • Work
  • Dance Started
  • Just turned 31
  • Still single (ughhhh), but it has it good points too!


 


 

Lots more fun things happened but that is just a run down. I am going to start back posting today!


 


 

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yay...your back really!?

Now I just need to get my Blogging BUTT in gear!
Love ya Girlie!

Amander said...

Yay for you posting!

Sounds like things have been super busy (and fun) for you and your girls!

Cyleste said...

Love your post. It was fun to see you recently. Your little Jayci is such a doll. I love to see all the cute ways you do her hair!