Friday, October 8, 2010

Kandace Mae
















We went a dance trip to St. George the middle of July. We had so much fun, but that will be another post. My niece Kandace's birthday is August 6th and this year she was turning the big "8". I had told my sister that I would love to take Kandace's baptism pictures (I don't proclaim to be a photographer, it is just something that I enjoy doing). Angela decided that it would be fun to take her pictures at the St. George Temple. That way Kandace could have pic to remember being down there so close to her birthday, but also different from any pics we could take up here.

The day was HOT to say the least I think it was 110, but Kandace was such a trooper. I had so much fun being able to take her pics and also make her invite, she even let me do her hair that day (anyone that knows me that is huge I LOVE IT). I am grateful that my sister trusted me enough to take them.

Kandace is such a fun girl and I love her so much. She is so funny, and crazy and creative. She loves J and is so cute when she plays with her. I am so grateful that she is a part of our family.
Here are a few pics and her invite!




























4 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

So cute! You did a great job!

mstolp said...

Awesome Job Mindi!!!!!

Keddington Chronicles said...

I can't believe that I am such a loser that I haven't looked at the whole CD yet. I guess that's what happens when you spend half of your days that were already busy throwing up and sleeping. They're so cute. I need to get them ordered. They are all so pretty. Thanks for doing that. And, for making her so pretty before the pictures. :)

Amander said...

Wow, she's so beautiful. She reminds me so much of Angela. Nice job on the pics!