Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Say AHHHHH…


Jayci had her first dentist appointment yesterday. To be honest she did much better than I thought she would. There was no screaming, crying, thrashing around, just a little "You want me to open my mouth? I don't think so."

I have to say that I have the best dentist around. He was actually my dentist growing up. He truly is the best. If anyone needs a good pediatric dentist Dr Chester Smyth is your man.


Here are a few pics…I even threw a few in there for Danaka so she didn't feel like Jayci is "my only sunshine" inside joke that will share at another time.

















4 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

She is the cutest little chubby thing!!! Min, I want to just hug her forever!!!!!!

Amander said...

I love that her dentist has a welcoming sign!

And poor Danaka. If blogging were around when she was younger - her dentis appointment(s) would have been chronicled too!

Sovic Clan said...

You have the cutest girls!!!

Tiffany said...

What a cute little welcome sign!! I need to get my kids into the dentist, your place looks more fun than ours... Where is it?? They are SO cute, btw!!