Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I have a personal ad?

I am totally posting this for me, to remind me I have some of the best friends in the world, ones that love me for me, make me laugh, and are always looking out for me.

 
 

A little background, I met 2 of my glirlies for lunch, and I was just having one of those moments that we all have, we'll just call it a little pity party. I have just decided I don't like being single, I am happier not having to deal with things that I dealt with, but I so want someone to share my life with. Anyway after going on, after lunch one of my best girlie's posted a small personal ad for me on her blog without my knowledge. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it. You are a nut M2, but I love ya.

4 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

That's not the only place I placed the ad........j/k!!! I will find you a man so help me!!! Love ya!!!

Amander said...

At least it's flattering!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I thought you were going to KILL her!!! Hahaha, you SO deserve a good man!! I can't wait until you find him.

I LOVE YOU!!

Tiffany said...

You are amazing and SO deserve to have a good man!! I hope we can find you one!