Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 8th

Saturday November 8th was my dad's birthday. We had such a great time, we went to PF Changs for dinner... their scallops were the BEST! We then went to Desert Star for some fun, wasn't the best play there, but still fun to be with everyone.

My dad is one of the greatest people that I know. He would do anything for anyone and I am so blessed to have someone that will help me with anything that I need, from house things, to helping me with the girls, or just a listening ear any time I need one. I love my dad so much and and so grateful for the relationship that I have with him. I hope he knows how much I love him, and how I could not have gone through the things in my life without him.


I love you old man, even though you are a Ute Fan.....We will see who the real team is on Saturday.

No comments: