Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Jayci!



I can't believe that my baby is one today. I am so excited that she is growing, is happy and healthy, but at the same time I am so sad that she is no longer a "baby". I was going through all my pics to put together her video (see below), she was just so small, and loved me to just cuddle with her.



We have had a fun couple of days. We had a birthday party for Jayci yesterday with both sides of the family. We just did a cake and opened presents. Jayci sure didn't dive into her cake like I thought she would, it took my brother "finger painting" her face with frosting to get any on her. I must have a little miss priss on my hands! Thank you to everyone who came, and for all you do for Jayci! Today Danaka and I took Jayci to get her pictures taken and went out to lunch, we then came back to the house and had dinner and opened a few more presents!













Here are pics from today, but if you keep scrolling her video is on here, warning, it is 14 minutes!!! ***I am having getting troubles getting my video to load, it might be too big, I will keep trying***



8 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Kids are so amazing. They transform our lives and we can never go back to the way it was before.
You are so lucky to have two beautiful girls.

Cathy Clark said...

oh Happy birthday! She is so beautiful!

Sovic Clan said...

Aww Mindi she is so cute! She just gets cuter and cuter the older she gets! Love the pictures!

Amander said...

What a cute little bug!

Tiffany said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't believe she is already one!!! Time flies way too quickly!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! I love the ones with the tutu!!!

D-Crew said...

Congratulations Mind!! Your Jayci is SO cute!! Can you believe they are one already!! So cute!! I think we should get them together for a one year old pic!
Good Work Momma!!

Alicia said...

I can not believe how old Danaka is...I just remember her in dance and oh man it has been a while!!! I have been following Angela's blog and thought I would check to see if you had one...yeah you do. I love seeing updates on your cute family. Are you still teaching dance?