Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween FINALLY!

Yes, I am behind once again. I have used all my spare time in completing a video for Jayci's birthday next week.

We had a good Halloween, I was worried because Jayci had been sick all week, but thankfully was feeling good on Friday. Danaka decided for her last year of trick or treating she would be doing it with friends, not mom, but that is okay!





Jayci my sweet Kitty..... Isn't she the cutest ever!

Danaka was a Jabbowockeez. They were the winner of "America's Best Dance Group" on MTV. (the first and only good season)!!! We loved watching them. Before the hunt for costumes I told Danaka her full costumes days were over. I know I am such a mean mom!!! I personally liked it. We had a blast watching them!

3 comments:

Amander said...

Danaka's costume is so original! Very cool. And Jayci is adorable :)

The Bailey Bunch said...

I saw that show a couple times... it was so cool! What an awesome costume idea. They were my favorite group!

Krystal said...

Jayci looks so cute in her costume!!