Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello There

For the 3 of you (if I am lucky) that read this, I am back. I know I have said it before, but I am making lots of changes in my life and this is going to be one of them.

My girls are growing up so fast and I always think back I should have written that down. So here is where it will all be written.

I have always thought that my blog needed to be these touching, well written posts. They needed to be long and have pictures, but then I realized they don't. This really isn't for anyone but me.

I have lots to blog on, but want each one to be their own. Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Amander said...

Woohoo! Can't wait for some more "Mindi blogging." And we still need to find a time in May to do dinner!

mstolp said...

Can't wait to read them Mindi!!!

Tiffany said...

YAY! It was such a nice surprise to see your blog pop up!! I can't wait to see your blog posts.

Cyleste said...

I'm tuned in (that makes 4 of us!).

Sovic Clan said...

OHHHHH!! I am the 5th comment!! Yay Mindi!! Bring on the posts. I want MORE!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Hey...I am number 6!!! That means you will get your kicks....hey, I am a poet and didn't know it!!!

See...posts can be easy to write. Just be like me and and be dork-e!!


(Wow, I am tired.) Love you girl and your blog!

Keddington Chronicles said...

Well, I'm the 7th to comment, so you know you have double the readers you thought (and then some, I'm sure......). I think everybody is stuck in Facebook prison, but blogging is better!!! :)

Anonymous said...

well I guess I make 8..glad to see youre still alive.lol

Unknown said...

So glad you're back!! I changed my blog address. It's now http://lovinglifesadventures.blogspot.com so be sure to stop by!
Hope all of us can get together soon! xox

Laura and Ryan said...

Cute blog, cute kids! I loved reading your posts about what you're thankful for!! Hope you don't mind I took a peek!