Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Camp...


So Danaka had the opportunity to attend Girls Camp for the first time. I think that she had a great time. When I asked her what her favorite part was "Getting to start a fire with my knife..." Do I have a pyro on my hands?????

The girls do some crazy things now, I had heard it before, but I figured it was just that set of girls, but then Danaka told me that they used the ash from the fire to brush their teeth??????? WHAT ASH, first of all that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, but to think that it actually works. She didn't believe me when I told her it was just an illusion. Your mouth goes from completely black with ash to normal Clean, of course it is going to look white. Crazy Girls.

Girls Camp isn't exactly rough camp anymore, Danaka was only about 30 minutes away and had cell phone coverage, I think I talked to her a total of 15 times it 2 days, which is fine with me. The best phone call was "Hi Mom, I am standing behind my tent so I don't have long to talk, just wanted to say....." She is a nut.

Well Ms Danaka hope that you had a great time. Jayci and I are glad that you are back home.... We missed you!

7 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I loved girls camp...once we arrived!
Love the ash story...that is gross!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

You better send me an invite for your blog if you go private!

derekjennyw@comcast.net

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

Hey I just found you hope that you don't mind if I read. I remeber girls camp. I loved it. Good times.

david santos said...

Beautiful!!!
Congratulations.

Cathy Clark said...

She is so beautiful! Send me your email on my blog I am going private. And if you go private here is my email:
catstu555@msn.com

Took said...

I found you through Melissa Peck Sovic, it looks like you are doing well...How do you manage to stay as pretty as ever? Just wanted to say Hi and that your girls are as beautiful as their mother.

take care.
took

Amander said...

Wait, ash??? That is so gross! Hope things are going well.