Thursday, August 7, 2008

Danaka...




Well the end of June Danaka was offically no longer an elemnetary student. Deep Breath!!! I have a Jr High Student.


I am so proud of Danaka, she only received one B and the rest A's all through school. She went to 4 different schools and just took the change and ran with it.


She has tried to be apart of all that she could, and she gave everything 100%.


As her elementary time ended, Danaka received the "Hope of America" and the "Presidential Academic Acheivement" award. She has also scored 100% on her CRTs in a few catagories. I know that I am bragging, but I have a lot to brag about.


Danaka, I love you so much and am SO PROUD of you. Good Luck with Jr High, and remember not to think I am crazy the first day of school when I can't compose myself :-)


5 comments:

Spencer family said...

Mindi your getting so old!!! Just kidding! That's awesome about Danaka. You should be so proud!

Sovic Clan said...

Mindi Danaka is so beautiful! You are going to need to watch that one! What a smart beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

congrats Danaka

Cathy Clark said...

OH that is soooo good. It made me a little teary eyed! I cant believe she is in Junior high already!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Sorry it took me so long to check in on you!!
WOW, this really is a turning point in your life as well as Danika! I remember JH and it sucked!! I hope that Danika has a better experience. She is so beautiful!

BTW...you look great also!!!!