Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dance Dance Dance!



Well another competition down and one more to go. Danaka had another dance competition today. She did AMAZING. She has grown so much, I love being able to be a part of something that I have always held so close to my heart, something that has been a part of me almost my entire life.

Danaka dances with girls that are 4+ years older than her. It is so funny to watch Danaka, she is small anyway, but you put her with those girls that and she looks even smaller. Way to go Danaka, you can sure hold your own!!!

The groups did great. We didn't stay for awards, I couldn't do that to Jayci or me :-) Jayci is such a home body, and you pay for it the next day. She has to get all the attention that she felt she missed out on the day before. Hopefully Danaka understands.

I put some pics in a slide show, poor Jayci, but at least she had her glow worm to keep her company. She really does do a good job. She loves to watch the dances and listen to the music, but she just can't seem to get her sleep time in. I can't imagine why.

Congratulations to Danaka, you did a great job today.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's amazing she is so good already!! You must be so proud of her. Glad you girls had a good time. Can't wait to see ya.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Cathy Clark said...

Hey, how are you doing? I found you through Angie's blog and I am going to add you to my friends list hope that is ok.

Love ya
Miss ya
Cathy

Spencer family said...

Where were you @ last weekend? We were @ Kearns High. It was pretty crazy. It is fun to see your daugher enjoying dancing as much as you did.
Joann

Amander said...

That is so cool that Danaka has a passion for dance, just like you! I wonder if little Jayci will follow that path too, or have something completely different in mind.

Your girls are soooo cute!